Friday, February 13, 2015

You're chalk full of fun

chalk full of love valentine
chalk full of love valentine
chalk full of love valentine
chalk full of love valentine
chalk full of love valentine
chalk full of love valentine
chalk full of love valentine
These valentines were a last minute idea; Alex reminded me that the kids in the children's program at our church would be having a Valentine's Day party tonight where they'd be passing out Valentine treats to one another. Serene recently started attending, so I had to think about her giveaways in a jiffy. I was inspired by no-candy valentines as seen here, and knew Serene could pass out similar goodies depending on what I could scrounge up. Alex ended up taking her on a daddy-daughter date for Valentine's Day this afternoon so I was able to go to the dollar store. I picked up a giant tub of chalk for a buck, and made some quick and simple treats for her party tonight. I just taped a piece of chalk onto a large manila tag with washi tape. The message says, "You're chalk full of fun! Love, Serene Joy." Serene was fascinated by the chalk and took the liberty to draw on the balcony floor while I put these together. Here's to hoping the other kiddos find these goodies just as fun. Have a lovely weekend celebrating all the loved ones in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!