Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fancies: love is in the air

vintage love letters
Happy Friday, friendly folks! Love is in the air around here because we shall be kicking off this weekend at a dear friend's wedding tonight! It is always such a joy to witness a dear friend marry the love of his life. Not only that, but I shall also be the wedding coordinator and an emcee tonight. I am a smidgen nervous because it is my very first time coordinating a wedding, but I am thoroughly thrilled to celebrate their lovely love that shall be a picture of the love between Christ and the church. We'll also be celebrating love via a sweet friend's birthday and hopefully, the Mister and I shall be celebrating fall this weekend, which seems to have finally graced our neck of woods. Have a most terrific weekend celebrating all the loveliness in your lives, ladies and laddies.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your night!! You're very brave for coordinating a wedding, and yet I know you'll rock it! So exciting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings! Hope you have a great night & you'll do just fine- I'm sure of it<3

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have Fun.. enjoy! Fall brings all the goodness out.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! And have fun being the emcee. I don't think I'm brave enough to do that...I would def end up mumbling/stuttering throughout due to nerves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!