Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Adjusting

valor at 9 weeks
valor at 9 weeks
serene at 21 months
valor at 9 weeks
valor at 9 weeks
serene at 21 months
valor at 9 weeks
valor at 9 weeks
serene at 21 months
valor at 9 weeks
We're easing into a rhythm with two kiddos under two years of age that includes (!) getting back into the full swing of ministry, social events, and the like. Praise God. The day whizzes by; there is always a need to tend to. I wish I had more arms sometimes, but I am thankful for babywearing, which allows me to do as much as possible hands-free yet still keeping the baby close. It is so sweet to be so needed by both babes. I must bottle this all up and remember how there is nothing quite like raising children. God keeps teaching me how I must die to myself daily and how much we need grace and the gospel in the midst of it. A friend who has observed me in different roles since graduating college commented when he came to visit a few weeks ago, "You seem truly happy now." While I am exhausted by the time my head hits the pillow at night, I am rejoicing. It is the kind of joy that is laced with trials and toil, which makes it deeper, fuller, and more treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!