Sunday, March 20, 2022

Reverie turns five












Reverie turns five! She is happy, sweet, sensitive, and friendly. She is our middle child with an older sister and brother, and a younger sister and brother. She is growing in the knowledge of God and his love for us in the gospel. She is eager to pray for others. She strives to obey, often responding quickly to direction and correction with, "Yes, Mommy." She likes to help around the house and with her baby siblings. She thrives on words of affirmation, lighting up with giggly grins. She sweetly lets me know when I’m being impatient. 

She loves community days and ballet lessons, often jumping around like a free spirit. She also loves her blanket, sucking her thumb, playing princesses with her love (Verity), playing superheroes with Valor, doing well in her reading lessons, listening to CC memory work, organizing jewelry or little items into purses, bags, or boxes, having her hair in an Eliza ponytail, sorting laundry, putting away dishes, cuddling during read-alouds, and walking on her tiptoes. Her favorite foods are mac n cheese, pasta in general, mango, strawberries, blueberries, fruit, tofu, broccoli, strawberry ice cream, eggs, rice, but never meat. 

She asked for an Encanto birthday with yellow butterflies and a miracle candle. She is a precious gift from the Lord. I pray He grants us many more years with her, and that she would come to know Him as Savior and Lord at a young age. These are some Reverie sayings I want to remember at this age:

"I'm so beh-sited!" (I'm so excited!)
"I'm going to stop sucking my thumb when I turn five."
"Best friends don't yell at each other."
"Mommy, thank you for being patient and not yelling at me."
"Are we going to eat Chick-uh-lay?"
"Neemember?"
"I love toe-food (tofu)!"
"YESSSS!" (when she is excited)
"Is this helfy (healthy)?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!