Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fancies: homey comfort

couches
Happy Friday, friendly folks! Have you (Americans) seen the presidential debate this past week? We don't have television so we caught it online the following evening, but jeepers, it really appears as if Romney schooled Obama. I found it interesting that Romney turned the current debt crisis into a moral issue - what a way to tug at our heartstrings. I'm curious to hear whether the debate swayed anyone to vote in a particular direction, and whether it altered the momentum of the race. I think it really does come down to whether we are content with the state of our country under the current presidency of the past four years and where we are headed under it, or whether we are hankering for a change. Anywho, cheers to another hullabaloo of a weekend, this time including a work event, community meeting, little gathering, a baptismal celebration, and perhaps more. It seems as if we are out and about so often that we haven't been home as much. Hoping we get to unwind, if even just for a tad. Have yourselves a lovely weekend, all.

9 comments:

  1. You have the most darling home! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming! & yellow happens to be my choice of color, atm~ ^.^

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Tv either so I didn't get to see it... But I would like to see it. Maybe I can vote from over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps cute home. I haven't personalized my home because we were not sure we were going to be there long. But now.. It turns out we are.. So I guess I will have to do that now... Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i watched a bit of the debated...and "amen-ed" romney every time he said something in support of teachers :o)
    sounds like y'all have an exciting and busy weekend..enjoy it and then relax and savor your time at home. Your place is just too lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a full weekend for you guys. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this peek into your home, so lovely and the styling is so pretty. Love that frame on the side table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that your living room? It's so cute and gorgeous. I hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This photo is absolutely stunning! And it sounds like you had a very full weekend. Hope you got the chance to relax ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!