Thursday, July 18, 2019

A jaunt in the desert
















For the past few years, we've made it out to the desert for a few days each summer. I feel like I enjoyed our trip more this year than in years past, probably because I'm not pregnant and also because it was a welcome respite from the everyday. There had been a lot occurring in ministry and I was in the thick of wedding season. We were grateful to get away to spend time with one another as a family. Some of the highlights included swimming in the hotel pool (Verity's first pool encounter), which was steps away from our room; eating the best toffee we've ever had; journeying through the time of the dinosaurs; discovering a children's museum; and just taking lots of naps. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm quite looking forward to our next jaunt to the desert.

1 comment:

  1. Terima kasih sudah mengizinkan saya untuk berkomentar disini, artikel anda sangat bagus sekali. izinkan kami untuk menshare nya ke web kami di obat pembesar alat vital
    atas izinnya kami haturkan terima kasi, semoga situs anda dan kami semakin maju dan berada di peringkat pertama google.

    https://obatpembesarpenispermanen.com/obat-pembesar-penis/hammer-of-thor-italy/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!