Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Chocolate frogs and pepper imps

hogsmeade and butterbeer
honeydukes side view
bertie botts every flavor beans
inside honeydukes
ton tongue toffee
pepper imps
chocolate frogs
honeydukes sign
hogsmeade rooftops 2

Patronizing Honeydukes was a sweet finale to our stopover at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Oogling at the bounty of wizarding candy tempted us to tout home with us Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. And perhaps even Pepper Imps and Fudge Flies, all as sweet remnants of a magical place that exceeded our imaginations. "Do you feel at home here with your nerdy brethren?" the husband asked. Most definitely, m'dear. And though we are not Orlando residents, we are all ajitter with excitement to be able to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter's Hollywood counterpart this time next year.

In case you missed prior posts on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter:
+ Hogwarts Express and Hogwarts
+ Hogsmeade
+ Owl Post & Ollivander's

16 comments:

  1. It's an remarkable post in support of all the web people; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

    my blog post :: Buy Property stourport-on-severn (worcestershire)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool to see all this! It's like you've stepped into the movie. I know one day it will be so fun to go see this. Thank you for sharing... otherwise, I probably would have never known. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honeydukes seems like a place that would bring out the child within. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning my trip now!! (ok, I'm not...but I wish!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I'm so jealous! I want chocolate frogs and fudge flies too! I've tried the Bertie Bott's jellybeans before and they were great. Love those weird flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Your husband's question made me laugh :) What a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're living my daughters dream you know. I am not a candy girl but give me some good chocolate (See's preferably) and I am happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a magical place - hope you had a great time!:)

    d a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so cool. when i first scrolled through these i was wondering where on earth you were!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, I am beyond jealous right now! I want to go to Honeydukes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely have to admit that I London's Harry Potter tour isn't as gorgeous as here! I love the whole atmosphere to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmiogoooooood! sooo jealous you got to go here! I am DYING to visit this.aaack! Im obsessed with harry potter

    ReplyDelete
  13. best place on EARTH! my husband and I went there for our honeymoon :) we LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for taking time to comment. We truly appreciate each and every one!